December 24, 2022, by Helen Whitehead
Learning Technology new SharePoint site: Advent Calendar #24
Learning Technology have created a new SharePoint site. It is designed to help staff get support quickly, find training sessions to book onto, and read case studies for inspiration. It’s very early days as yet, and content hasn’t yet been migrated from Moodle, other Sharepoint sites and Workspace (which eventually it will replace). Now is the time to start following and marking as a Favourite – then as content is added you’ll be the first to know.
The Learning Technology Section, based within the University of Nottingham Library, comprises a team of professionals working at the crossroads of education, technology and creative media. We have a wide-ranging set of skills, and a variety of experience from Higher Education research to learning design theory and practice, from user experience design to application development, from project management and consultancy to video production and multimedia design.
We work closely with academic colleagues to support the design and delivery of teaching for blended and remote delivery, and the creation of resources and activities to support this. Our team can also handle production of multimedia resources, such as videos for delivery within Moodle or developing new functionality for Xerte. We support all the platforms and applications used to deliver learning, teaching and assessment activities.
If you have a case study you would consider sharing with a wider audience, please get in touch with your Faculty Learning Technology Consultant and we would be delighted to add it to the site.
Our Sharepoint Site (only available within the University of Nottingham, UK).
UoN Learning Technology Advent Calendar #24
- Advent Calendar #1: Welcome!
- Advent Calendar #2: Habits of Accessible People
- Advent Calendar #3: How to get an archive of your Twitter data – and close your account
- Advent Calendar #4: Timed Moodle Forum posts
- Advent Calendar #5: An academic’s guide to Echo360 Engage in Moodle
- Advent Calendar #6: Easily transferring your Teams recordings into Echo360 Engage
- Advent Calendar #7: Timed document release in Moodle
- Advent Calendar #8: The MHS Faculty Digital Learning Hub
- Advent Calendar #9: Quiz review options in Moodle
- Advent Calendar #10: Viewfinder magazine – moving image and sound in education
- Advent Calendar #11: Student Engagement Cards resource
- Advent Calendar #12: Three keyboard shortcuts to quickly make documents more accessible in Word.
- Advent Calendar #13: A pile of Advent ‘gifts’
- Advent Calendar #14: Join our team!
- Advent Calendar #15: Universal Design for Learning
- Advent Calendar #16: How to use Xerte 360° image viewer
- Advent Calendar #17: Speed up your Turnitin marking with pre-populated or custom QuickMark sets
- Advent Calendar #18: Creating MS Teams breakout rooms in advance
- Advent Calendar #19: Reflection Prompts Toolkit
- Advent Calendar #20: Webinars relating to digital learning
- Advent Calendar #21: This post was written by a robot…
- Advent Calendar #22: Christmas Quiz
- Advent Calendar #23: Help available from Learning Technologies
No comments yet, fill out a comment to be the first