December 20, 2021, by Helen Whitehead
Advent calendar #20: The Future of Hybrid Teaching and Learning in HE (Workshop)
As the end of the year comes closer, we often reflect on the year that’s gone and make resolutions to improve or change in the year to come. Here’s a timely conference for anyone who’s thinking about moving on from blended or hybrid learning during the pandemic to see what the future looks like.
You are invited to attend the free workshop ‘Hybrid Teaching and Learning in HE: a futuristic model or a realistic model for the future?’ hosted by UoN and aimed primarily at academic staff interested in participating in a discussion about hybrid teaching and learning.
Wednesday 12th January 2022 (online)
With thirteen speakers from the UK, Australia and Europe and 160 registrations so far, it’s likely to be a lively and informative workshop.
Find out more: https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/toolkits/play_33686
Advent Calendar 2021
- #19: BoB Playlists
- #18: How to create a festive video message in Powerpoint
- #17: Digital Drop-in
- #16: Where to get help and what to do when something goes wrong
- #15: Adding your profile picture in Moodle
- #14: Monitoring student engagement in Moodle
- #13: MediaSpace captions tips and tricks
- #12: Letting students annotate PowerPoint slides during a MS Teams meeting
- #11: Free practical webinars on Accessibility in teaching
- #10: Getting it together with Groupings in Moodle
- #9: Christmas Mix and Match: memory games in Moodle
- #8: Moving files between MS Teams
- #7: Box of Broadcasts
- #6: Q&A: a new student engagement app from Microsoft
- #5: Avoiding plagiarism this essay season
- #4: Ways to poll your students
- #3: Have you thought about using Moodle Quiz?
- #2: How to make a Stream video available to students
- #1: A festive use for H5P
- The Advent Calendar in Moodle with doors to open (UoN only, sorry)
No comments yet, fill out a comment to be the first
Leave a Reply