September 25, 2023, by Laura Nicholson
Student Drop-in Sessions for Moodle
Drop-ins are taking place for students to learn more about using Moodle, the university’s online learning environment. The Libraries’ Learning Technology team will be available to share top tips, answer any Moodle questions and direct to further resources and support.
How to join
Students can drop in at any of the locations between 11am and 2pm:
- Monday 2 October – B Floor by Student Services hub, Medical School, Queen’s Medical Centre
- Wednesday 4 October – The Burrow (next to The Barn) Sutton Bonington
- Thursday 5 October – Foyer, Exchange Building, Jubilee Campus
- Tuesday 10 October – C51, Portland Building, University Park
- Friday 13 October – Online via Microsoft Teams (Join meeting)
Please spread the word so that we can provide support to as many students as possible.
No comments yet, fill out a comment to be the first