May 16, 2023, by Helen Whitehead
Some advice on preparing for exams
It’s that time again, when students are preparing for exams and for submission of coursework. We’ve published some good advice in the past on assessment prepartion which might be relevant again this year, and we’ve added some more resources that might be useful:
- Preparing for and revising for examinations, presentations and coursework. Revision and examinations [new window].
Guidance on managing your time, studies and stress.
- Being organised [new window].
- How to cope with student life (external link; new window).
- Address your stress (external link; new window).
Faculty-specific Moodle pages for students (self-enrol)
- Top ten tips for preparing for online exams including digital preparation
- Submitting dissertations and assignments
- Turnitin (& Moodle) assignment submission: checklist for students Check your document before you submit it to ensure it goes seamlessly through to Turnitin and/or Moodle.
- Advice on How to submit assignments and online exams
- Make sure you know about Academic Integrity and how to avoid plagiarism with this online tutorial in Moodle Academic Integrity: Values & Actions (UNUK)
And don’t forget, once your assignment has been marked, download your feedback from your assignment to keep it safe and improve your next submission.
No comments yet, fill out a comment to be the first