November 8, 2022, by Helen Whitehead
Training and drop-in sessions including online marking and face-to-face drop-in
Learn something new, or come for a refresher – we’ve got lots of training courses on offer this autumn. They’re aimed to provide you with the support you need at the right time of year. As assessment season hots up (unlike the real season…) there’s new training in marking online. These have been organised with a choice of times and days so hopefully one will suit you! These sessions are all online in Teams:
Marking Online: Moodle Assignment
- 10 – 11.30am Tue 8 Nov
- 1 – 3 pm Thursday 10 November
- 1 – 2.30pm Tue 15 November
- 10 – 11.30am Thursday 17 November
Marking Online: Turnitin Assignments
- 1 – 2pm Tuesday 8 November
- 10 – 11am Thursday 10 November
- 10 – 11am Tuesday 15 November
- 1 – 2pm Thursday 17 November
We still have our regular Key Moodle Basics sessions – an introduction to Moodle for those teaching or supporting teaching.
- 10 – 11.30am Thursday 10 November
- 2 – 3.30pm Monday 14 November
- 11am – 12.30 Thursday 24 November
- 1 – 2.30 pm Tuesday 29 November
And Creating learning materials using XERTE 10-11am Wednesday 30 November
More dates are available in December too. See our full schedule for more.
We’ve re-started our face-to-face digital learning and teaching drop in sessions
Drop by and talk to us about your use of learning technologies. No appointment needed.
A09 Coates, for Engineering only, daily 1 – 3 pm
Everyone else: Location: E06, Monica Partridge Building, University Park.
- Tuesday 8th November 10am – noon
- Tuesday 22nd November 10am – noon
- Tuesday 29th November 10am – noon
We still have online drop-ins daily, too, in Teams
Social Sciences, Arts, Science and Medicine & Health Science 9 – 4.30 daily
and Engineering (1-3 pm daily)
No comments yet, fill out a comment to be the first
Leave a Reply