August 2, 2017, by Sharon Caine
Office 365 training courses available for staff
Now available – new Office 365 courses for UoN staff.
Earlier this year, Information Services ran a series of workshops for University of Nottingham staff with the aim of familiarising colleagues across UK campuses with the the many features and applications of Office 365.
Over 700 staff attended the roadshow sessions and are now starting to benefit from the range of Office 365 tools in their everyday work. We’ve also run a series of blogs to showcase how UoN staff have been getting to grips with new ways of working with Office 365 and later this year we’ll be releasing a series of promotional videos for both staff and students to further encourage usage of Office 365 across our global University community.
Based upon feedback from our roadshow sessions, Information Services have also collaborated with Professional Development to design two new short courses for staff, starting later this month:
- The first course provides an Overview of Office 365 and working in the cloud, including how to open and access applications, good practice when working collaboratively and how to use OneDrive, OneNote and Office Online applications – find out more and book on the course here
- The second course focusses upon using Skype for Business and collaborating online, including the use of instant messaging, creating/running online meetings, using video/audio features and managing contacts – find out more and book on the course here
Office 365– try it today. Connect, communicate, and collaborate with colleagues across our global University
How to find out more:
- View our short presentation on the features and applications offered by Office 365
- View our workspace customer guides to see how you can get started with Office Online, Skype for Business, Groups, Sway and Forms
- Contact Information Services if you’d like us to come and discuss further how Office 365 tools could help transform ways of working in your School/Department