July 13, 2020, by Chris Finch
New Microsoft 365 features coming soon
A round up of latest news, updates to Microsoft 365 licences and new apps and features coming soon.
All links below require log in to access SharePoint or Yammer.
- During week starting 13th July, we will be updating Microsoft 365 licences for all users. This will mean some new apps will become available for staff, such as ‘Bookings’ and ‘My Analytics’. You can read more about these new features here.
- Teams – Meeting 7×7 viewing grid coming this month, read more here.
- Microsoft Live Events – what are they & where can I learn more? Read more here.
- OneDrive for Business – shortcuts and their impact. Read more here.
- Improved sharing in SharePoint Lists. Read more here.
- Tasks – the new name for Planner in Teams. Read more here.
- Avoiding back to back meetings. Read more here.
Entitlements: what do users get in Microsoft 365? Our Product Team have published useful information highlighting what apps Staff, Students and Associates get as part of their Microsoft 365 licence. You can read more here.
We have a number of Office 365 guides available on our SharePoint site. For technical issues with using Microsoft tool, please contact IT Services help and support. If you require further consultancy after talking with our IT support teams, this can be arranged.
For more updates:
|Join the O365 Community on Yammer to read more updates and learn from your peers.|
|Read all the latest news via the 365 SharePoint site and meet the 365 Product Team.|
No comments yet, fill out a comment to be the first