June 6, 2014
By Kohila Palanisamy, Global Employment Consultant (South East Asia) Nasi lamak, roti canai, thosai, kuey twow goring and a good glass of The Tarik might be some of the things that you’re looking forward to now your exams are over and you’re heading back home. But what do you need to know about Malaysia’s labour market to …
Subscribe by email
About this blog
- Tips From a Graduate on How the Careers Service Can Help With Your CV
- Exploring for Experiences – My Experience Writing Speculative Applications
- I Can’t Find the Work Experience I Want!
- Doing a PhD but Unsure of Your Career Options? Here’s What Helped Me.
- Joining a Professional Body or Institution as a Student