May 4, 2020, by Sarah
On trial: ProQuest One Literature
We are pleased to announce trial access for ProQuest One Literature. This database gathers the largest literature collection which includes multi-media resources with a focus on diversity. The resource acts as a single destination for research, learning and teaching with millions of sources.
- Access to more than 3 million literary criticism citations, dissertations, ebooks, videos and journals which ensure that students and researchers can fully investigate the sources available for their literary research questions.
- Half a million primary works written over 1,000 years by authors from over 65 nations which includes the ProQuest Black Writing Collection, and the World Literature Collection.
- 150,000 diverse primary texts from authors that are less well known.
- Works of Western Literature which covers prose, drama and poetry spanning from the eighth century to the present day.
- 18,000 encyclopaedias, dictionaries and companions which help to provide context and background.
- Over a million bibliographic citations using the Annual Bibliography of English Language & Literature (ABELL).
ProQuest One Literature presents a discipline specific approach to make research more relevant and comprehensive for staff and students, with diverse material and multiple formats. The resource is community-centric which uses collaboration with faculty and library groups, and content will continue to evolve and expand to support the needs of the users.
The trial runs from 1st May for one month.
Do let us know what you think. Please send your feedback to the Libraries Collections team: email@example.com