February 8, 2017, by Ian Kingsbury
We’ve listened, we’ve improved
Your views, experiences and feedback on library spaces, support and services – whether you’re a student or a member of staff – are incredibly important to us here at Libraries, Research and Learning Resources (LRLR).
We aim to deliver the very best learning and research experience possible – through our library spaces, distinctive collections, learning technologies and knowledgeable and friendly teams. There are many channels for getting your feedback to us including:
- our dedicated Library helpline (0115 95 16393) and email: email@example.com
- our Customer Service staff in Libraries (lookout for the green lanyards!)
- student surveys – from the National Student Survey (NSS), Nottingham Student Experience Survey and dedicated postgraduate surveys, to our very own Library Survey
- Learning Community Fora – every School, and many Departments, has at least one. They bring staff and students together to discuss teaching and learning matters, including library issues
- Academic Library Representatives – every Faculty has one. They promote the two-way flow of information between LRLR and academic colleagues
- in-library voting boxes and focus groups we run from time to time
- our Twitter account
This year we wanted to take stock of all the feedback we’ve received, and let you know what we’ve done to improve your experience of our spaces, services and support. Please do get in touch via any of the channels mentioned in this blog post with any issues, queries or feedback. We really do want to hear from you!
Some of the improvements we’ve delivered in the past year, to your spaces, services and support…