October 16, 2019
The Investigating Musculoskeletal Health and Wellbeing Newsletter is an annual newsletter keeping you up to date with news from the study and studies linked with it. Here you’ll find some highlights from our community of studies and events.
March 1, 2019
The Musculoskeletal Theme Annual Science Day took place on the 14th January and brought together students, researchers, clinicians, academics and all those interested in MSK research in Nottingham. The opening session was led by the Phenotyping Research Area which featured a presentation on the Investigating Musculoskeletal Health and Wellbeing Cohort Study, a 5 year longitudinal …
Subscribe by email
About this blog
The blog will provide updates on the research of the Nottingham BRC MSK Theme. Our vision is to provide a platform for translating outputs from our world-class discovery science programmes to improve quality of life and sustain people more effectively in the community. We will achieve this by using novel biochemical, imaging and clinical technologies to develop and evaluate novel interventions matched to individuals, leading to a personalised medicine approach,. The aim of this blog is to promote our research and to disseminate it to a wider audience.
- Identifying key elements of non-pharmacological treatment package for fibromyalgia: Evidence synthesis and Delphi exercise
- Investigating the adverse effects related with long term use of paracetamol
- My Experience as Communication Co-ordinator
- Effectiveness of inactivated influenza vaccine in autoimmune rheumatic diseases, treated with disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs
- Neural adaptations to acute muscle damage in younger and older adults (AMD)