February 12, 2015, by Graham Kendall
EUMCCI Committee Events in Feb 2015
The EUMCCI (of which we are a member) are holding some really intersting events in Feb 2015. See below for details.
The flyers mentioned can be downlaoded from here.
- Oil Gas Sub Committee 2015-Flyer
- Healthcare Committee 2015-Flyer
- Logistics and transportation 2015-Flyer
This is a busy month for the Chamber as you can see from the committee activities lined up as below. Please do attend if you find anyone of these sectors relevant to your business. All information on these committees, objectives and plans for the year are in the attached flyers.
- Our EUMCCI Healthcare Committee focus on HealthCare reform, IPR of pharmaceuticals, Patent linkage, Medical Devices Policies and by assisting Malaysian Government authorities and the European Commission to identify barriers to the uptake of healthcare sector and assist them to find solutions to overcome and to identify best practice in this industry. Our first meeting will take place on 24th February at 9am, EUMCCI office, when we will discuss the possibilities and potential topics of interest. (Please refer to attachment: committee flyer for more information). Subsequently at 10am, we have invited Mr. Tan Eng Yew, Executive Director, Deloitte Tax Services and Ms. Chee Pei Pei to give us a presentation on GST Healthcare – its general implications and the compliance requirements , GST awareness for healthcare businesses here in Malaysia. There will be question and answer session, therefore, participants are recommended to submit in advance your inquires, for better preparation.
- OIL & Gas Sub-Committee – A new subcommittee under the EUMCCI Energy Committee is about to be formed, that would engage with Oil and Gas and focus on fossil energy, technical know-how and expertise sharing between EU and Malaysia and Policy and regulations, assisting Malaysian Government authorities and the European Commission to identify barriers to the uptake of oil and gas sector and assist them to find solutions to overcome these and to identify best practice in the deployment of energy mix and support its wider dissemination. Our first meeting will take place on 26th February at 10am, EUMCCI office, when we will discuss the possibilities and potential topics of interest.
- Our Logistics and Transportation Committee focus on Transport and warehouse security, Implementation of both ASEAN Harmonised Tariff Nomenclature (AHTN) and Perintah Duti Kastam, introducing sustainable logistics and working with the government and stakeholders to deliver our issues and recommendations. Please refer to our attached flyer for more information. The head and deputy of the committee have not yet been appointment, our first meeting will take place on 27th February at 10am, EUMCCI office, when we will discuss the possibilities and potential topics of interest.
Posted in EU
No comments yet, fill out a comment to be the first
Leave a Reply