August 5, 2013, by Graham Kendall
Dates for your Diary
The second half of 2013 seems to buidling to a very busy time. I thought it might be useful to note some of the dates that I have in my diary.
I’d be happy to update this post (or do a new post) if I have missed anything.
- 15 Aug 2013: Closing date for FRGS proposals
- 16 – 25 Aug 2013: Internal evaluation of FRGS proposals
- 05 Sep 2013: Permandu LINUS Graduation Ceremony (Great Hall, UNMC), more details from Dr Ashley Ng Yoon Mooi AMN
- 09 – 11 Sep 2013: AKEPT Leadership Workshop (AKEPT Campus, Bandar Enstek)
- 09-13 Sep 2013: Various UK colleasgue will be on campus, including Susan Huxtable, Gary Evans, Bob John and Tom Rodden
- 26-29 Sep 2013: On-location delegation, hosted by the Vice-chancellor (Professor David Greenaway)
- 03 Oct 2013: Three Minute Thesis Competition (organised by Research Training and Academic Training)
- 04 Oct 2013: Closing date for the Nottingham Research Leaders Programme
- 08 Oct 2013: Meeting of UK5 (Nottingham, Southampton, Herriot Watt, Reading and Newcastle)
- 26- 27 Oct 2013: Staff Away Day at Port Dixon
- 18 – 22 Nov 2013: Research Leaders Workshop
- 23 – 24 Nov 2013: UNMC/UNNC Management Board Meeting
… and we are even thinking about 2014!
- 12 -14 Mar 2014: Global Food Security Forum (KL, Malaysia)
Anne Frank Diary at Anne Frank Museum in Berlin (downloaded from Google, 7 Aug 2013, labelled as free to reuse) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/heatheronhertravels/3435010249/)
No comments yet, fill out a comment to be the first