May 2, 2013, by Graham Kendall
Marie Curie Individual Fellowships: A Great EU Opportunity
We recently posted about the final call for the EU Marie Curie Fellowships.
These provide significant funding opportunities and the headline data about the call is as follows:
- Competitive salary up to €87,500 per annum (dependent on experience)
- Simple to run – no timesheets, flat rate funding
- Dedicated support from application to award via RGS and professional grant-writer
- No restrictions on nationality
- Open to researchers from ANY subject area
We have had some response to the call, but not as many people have enquired as we would have expected. Although the deadline is the 14th August, you really need to start thinking about the application process now.
If you are interested (or have questions) please talk to David Crowley who will be able to advise you whether the project you have in mind is suitable, or what changes you might like to consider making.
If there is enough interest, we will invite David over to UNMC so that he can help you, one-on-one, to prepare the proposal.
No comments yet, fill out a comment to be the first