April 11, 2022, by Sarah
On trial: BioDigital Human
We are pleased to you trial access to BioDigital Human.
BioDigital Human is an interactive 3D software platform for visualizing anatomy, disease, and treatment, with over 600 health conditions. The software can:
- Create content aligned with educational objectives using intuitive authoring tools
- Hide structures to isolate essential anatomy and apply paint and effects to emphasise or de-emphasise structures
- String together multiple views of the human body into an embeddable, 3D interactive slideshow
- Add labels, titles, and descriptions or edit existing ones
- Include questions or quizzing around models with multiple choice, anatomy selection, labelling, or instructions all in interactive 3D
The trial runs until 2 Nov 2022.
Do let us know what you think. Please send your feedback to the Libraries Collections team: email@example.com
No comments yet, fill out a comment to be the first