February 18, 2020, by Angela Shearsmith
On trial: Drama Online (‘Context & Criticism’ and ‘Theatre Craft’)
Drama Online trial for ‘Context & Criticism’ and ‘Theatre Craft’
Context & Criticism contains The Arden Shakespeare Studies Archive which provides historical, critical, and theoretical background to Shakespeare’s work, and the Bloomsbury Methuen Drama Theatre Studies Archive which companions to theatrical movements, theatre histories, geographies, playwrights, and research into applied theatre.
Theatre Craft has over 100 books on acting methods with practical instruction on performance and stagecraft.
Highlights for both resources include:
- PATAZ: Physical Actor Training – an online A-Z video series
- Shakespeare screen adaptions
- Modern British Playwriting from the 1950s to 2009
- Critical Readers on various Shakespeare plays
- Staging Beckett
- Behind the scenes insights
The trial starts on 17 February and will run for one month.
Do let us know what you think. Please send your feedback to the Libraries Collections team: firstname.lastname@example.org