March 14, 2016, by Sarah
New Law Journal Titles and International Law Content
We now have online access to Oxford Public International Law which covers an extensive range of international law topics and materials. International law consists of the system of laws that regulate the relations between states. You can access the following key resources via the Databases link on the right hand side of the NUsearch hompepage:
- Oxford Reports on International Law – includes international case law on topics such as human rights, trade, investment and criminal law
- Oxford Scholarly Authorities on International Law – includes full-text editions of leading reference works on a wide range of subjects such as the UN, trade, human rights, foreign relations and environmental law.
- Max Planck Encyclopedia of Public International Law – this authoritative work includes over 1,600 articles on the history and theory of international law. It features an interactive timeline charting key events in the history of international law from 1494 to present.
This video provides useful guidance on navigating the encyclopedia: https://youtu.be/3JvVyxk32MQ
- Common Market Law Review
- European Criminal Law Review
- International Organizations Law Review
- Oxford Journal of Law and Religion
All of these new journal titles are accessible via the eJournals link on the right hand side of the NUsearch homepage.
Gemma Evans, Senior Library Adviser (Law)
No comments yet, fill out a comment to be the first