February 22, 2016, by Sarah
We’ve increased our e-journal coverage for healthcare titles
Medical, Nursing and Veterinary Science students will be pleased to know that they now have access to the full healthcare journals collection from Mark Allen Healthcare. The package includes a wide range of clinical nursing journals as well as leading titles in midwifery, dental nursing, pre-hospital care and veterinary practice.
Journals which are new to our e-journals collection at Nottingham include:-
- British Journal of Hospital Medicine – a leading multi-specialty review journal for hospital doctors
- Journal of Health Visiting – the first monthly peer-reviewed journal dedicated solely to health visitors
- Journal of Renal Nursing – aimed at the whole multidisciplinary renal team including nurses, pharmacists, physicians and dietitians.
- International Journal of Therapy and Rehabilitation –including the latest key research findings in therapy and rehabilitation
- Livestock – a veterinary livestock journal that covers cattle, sheep, pigs and equine
- Companion animal– a journal that looks after the needs of vets who care for small animals.