November 5, 2014
Nottingham Contemporary, Wednesday 12 November, 18:30.
Subscribe by email
The Critical Moment is the blog of the Centre for Critical Theory at the University of Nottingham. It provides a platform for applications of critical theory to the present, at digital speed. As well as showcasing the activities and research of the Centre, it is a focal point for resources relevant to all critical theorists.
- Making Sense of Deleuzian Problematisation
- Silvia Federici: Public Lecture at Nottingham Contemporary (Saturday June 29th, 5-7pm)
- Third Speaker in the Toxic Positivity Series: Liz Morrish
- Toxic Positivity in the University – Second Speaker: Dr Jamie Woodcock (16th May)
- Fascism and Crisis: Workshop with Alberto Toscano (Thursday 2nd May at 1pm)
Addiction Aesthetics Alain Badiou Art Art Practice Art Theory Autism Biopolitics Centre for Critical Theory Christian Marazzi Colin Wright Communicative Capitalism Critical Autism Forum Critical Medical Humanities Critical theory; Deconstruction Dublin Events Film Screening Gilles Deleuze Greece Guy Debord Isabelle Stengers; Jacques Lacan Jeffrey Bell Jonathan Crary Lacan Michel Foucault Neoliberalism Nottingham Contemporary Nottingham Lakeside Arts Occupy Philosophy Probelmatisation Psychoanalysis Seminar III Sigmund Freud Silvia Federici Subjectivity Technology Tiqqun Toxic Positivity Truth Walter Benjamin Writing