June 27, 2016, by Graham Kendall
Malaysia first Falling Walls Lab at AIMST invites applications
We have recently received this email, which might (should) be of interest to many of our researchers.
Subject: Gentle Reminder : Malaysia first Falling Walls Lab at AIMST invite applications
Salam Sejahtera & Salam Ramadhan,
We are pleased to inform you that Malaysia will host its first Falling Walls Lab at AIMST University.
We would like to call your attention to an innovative scientific format for aspiring researchers – the Falling Walls Lab. The Lab is a platform for excellent academics, entrepreneurs and professionals from all disciplines who get the opportunity to present their research work, business model, innovative project or idea with peers and a distinguished jury from academia and business. Each participant has 3 minutes time on stage.
Falling Walls Labs take place globally throughout the year. The winners of each international Falling Walls Lab qualify for the Falling Walls Lab Finale in Berlin, which is held every year on 8 November and is closely connected to the annual and internationally renowned Falling Walls Conference, taking place on 9 November. At the Conference 20 top-class scientists from around the world present their current breakthrough research answering the question: “Which are the next walls to fall?”
Highlights of the event:
- It’s a first falling walls event at Malaysia host by AIMST University.
- Registration is free.
- The winner of this event will get ticket to Berlin to take part in the Falling walls Lab Finale on 8 November 2016. Winner travel and accommodation is covered. The winner also receives a free ticket for the Falling Walls Conference which takes place on 9 November 2016 next day of Falling walls Lab Finale.
- Certificate will be given to all the participants.
- Minimum age of participation is 18 and above.
- All disciplines are welcome to participate.
The First Falling Walls Lab Malaysia is hosted by AIMST University, Semeling, Bedong, Kedah State, Malaysia and takes place on Saturday, 20 August 2016 at AIMST University Campus. Applications can be made through the website http://www.falling-walls.com/lab/apply
No comments yet, fill out a comment to be the first