December 9, 2013, by Graham Kendall
Top authors and reviewer for Computers & Chemical Engineering
This post was contributed by Dr Denny Ng. We would like to congratulate him, and the other authors on their successes.
Three papers of Dr Denny Ng, Dr Hon Loong Lam and Professor Dominic Foo from the Centre of Excellence for Green Technologies and Department of Chemical and Environmental Engineering have been identified as most cited papers between years 2010 – 2012 in an Elsevier journal – Computers & Chemical Engineering (Impact factor of 2.091)
Dr Ng and Professor Foo have published more than 50 and 80 papers respectively in international refereed journals. This is their third time receiving similar awards from Elsevier journals (previous awards were given in 2009 and 2010).
Their latest papers that are most cited are:
- D.K.S. Ng, D.C.Y. Foo, R.R. Tan, M. El-Halwagi (2010) Automated targeting technique for concentration- and property-based total resource conservation network, Volume 34, 825–845.
- B. Bao, D.K.S. Ng, D.H.S. Tay, A. Jimenez-Gutierrez, M.M. El-Halwagi (2011) A shortcut method for the preliminary synthesis of process-technology pathways: An optimization approach and application for the conceptual design of integrated biorefineries, Computer and Chemical Engineering, 35 (8), 1374-1383.
Dr Lam has published 24 papers in international refereed journals, and receives the same award for the first time, for the following paper:
- H.L. Lam, P.S. Varbanov, J.J. Klemes (2010) Optimisation of regional energy supply chains utilising renewables: P-graph approach, Volume 34 (5), 782-792
On the other hand, Dr. Nishanth Chemmangattuvalappil from the same centre and department has been identified as one of the Top Reviewers for Computers & Chemical Engineering in 2012-2013. A reception in honour of Computer & Chemical Engineering’s top authors and reviewers was held during the last AIChE Annual Meeting in San Francisco.
The certicates can be seen here:
- CACE_Certificate Bao et al 2011
- CACE_Certificate Lam
- CACE_Certificate Ng et al 2010
No comments yet, fill out a comment to be the first