October 12, 2012, by Graham Kendall
Nottingham Research Fellowships
Closing Date: 7th Nov 2012
Applications are invited for The University of Nottingham Research Fellowships, which are targeted at exceptional postdoctoral researchers in most academic disciplines represented at the University. The Fellowships are offered in a range of academic units at the University of Nottingham and provide a recognised first step into an independent research career. The Fellowships are funded by the University of Nottingham’s Research Board and will commence in October 2013.
Each fellowship offers:
- Three years independent funding, starting October 2013, to conduct research while based at the University of Nottingham: UK; China; Malaysia.
- The linking of the Fellowship to an established academic post, subject to performance against a high quality threshold.
- The opportunity to apply for additional funding for research costs, up to £25,000 per annum.
- Additional childcare costs of up to £5,000 per annum where appropriate.
- The opportunity to spend periods of time at University of Nottingham Campuses in China and Malaysia.
- Participation in a mentoring scheme and career development programme.
Place of Tenure:
The University of Nottingham: UK, China and Malaysia
Length of Tenure:
Three years guaranteed. Academic years 2013/14; 2014/15 and 2015/16.
These are very competitive and if you know somebody (or are approaching somebody) who is thinking of applying, please make sure that they read the guidelines and seek advice from the relevant person.
No comments yet, fill out a comment to be the first