November 4, 2013, by Olivia

The C Word

No I don’t mean cancer, I mean the C-Word that university students dread hearing:

COURSEWORK

coursework

As you may have realized I missed a blogging slot last week. Sorry about that, this was due to said coursework. I had to do a workbook on Gastro-Intestinal and Liver Diseases with 11 questions, with each answer being about 2 pages long. I won’t bore you with the details, but I’m pretty sure a 26-page piece of coursework isn’t anyone’s idea of fun.

Anyway I have this really bad habit; procrastination when it comes to doing coursework. I googled 5 Stages of Procrastination and apparently that’s a thing! I’m glad to know that I’m not the only one who goes through stages of procrastination. Have a look at this lovely graphic I found on Tumblr:

The 5 Stages of Procrastination by Chibird on Tumblr

This pretty much sums up how I do every piece of coursework. You’d think that being a second year student, I would have learnt from my mistakes in first year.. but nope! As usual, I had a good amount of time to finish the coursework but I only started 2 weeks before the deadline which is what got me into this terrible mess in the first place.

Not to worry though, I managed to finish and submit my work just 4 hours before the deadline. (The deadline was this morning at 9am, so take your guesses on the extent of my sleep deprivation). The world seems brighter today as well, I don’t know if it’s because I’m finally rid of my coursework or if it was the sunny weather. Probably both!

Look how nice University Park looked today!

trent

jubilee avenue

Now I just need to catch up on some much needed sleep.

Hope you all have a lovely week ahead, and that the weather keeps it up.

Posted in Olivia