January 3, 2012, by Adlan Wafi Ramli

It’s the start of the term!

Hello!

It’s 2012 and today is the start of term! Well, not for everyone though.

So I have to do a project presentation this Friday along with my other colleagues in Microbiology homebase (category). I’m actually not quite prepared yet. Additionally, I haven’t finished writing up my dissertation (a long essay about my research). It’s supposed to be 5000 words but I haven’t even reached the first thousand -_-”

Well, I’m going to do my best nevertheless to meet the deadlines.

For now, I hope that you had a great break and for most of you, should still be enjoying your holiday.

As you know, I went for some skiing at CairnGorm Mountain, Aviemore last week. It was actually my 2nd time to ski.

I still have the same problem though. It’s just so hard to stop and I can’t help skiing at high velocity and the only way for me to stop is to drop myself down onto the snowy grounds. I find myself inches from hitting other people when I skied. So I thought it’s better if I fall to the ground instead of injuring others.

Anyway, I had a great time having fun with my friends. Too bad I only have like…11 days for my Winter Break. I can’t believe it’s over. Oh well, that’s the price you have to pay to become a doctor.

These are some of the photos from my ski trip..

The ski instructor teaching us the basics

My friends on the funicular

Someone's happy

I’m sorry for not uploading many pictures but I really have to continue in writing my dissertation.

Until then, take care!

Wafi 😉

Posted in 2011-Wafi