December 27, 2011, by Adlan Wafi Ramli

It’s the holidays!

Hi everyone!

I hope all of you are enjoying your holidays. I certainly am. I’m currently waiting for my friends to pick me up and we’ll be heading to Loch Lomond in Scotland for 4 days.

Right now, I’m just going to talk about the things that I’ve done for the past few days.

Lunch at Bonzai

It was a really good day to celebrate the completion of my work in the lab 😀

And the food? It was scrumptious! One of my favourite places to dine in.

This is Lut, who would always join in with my celebration. He actually uploaded a photo of mine that looked similar on Facebook

Later in the evening, me and some of my friends went to have some bowling in the dark.

I've been living here for about 3 years but this is the first time I went to play bowling at this place. It's just about 10 minutes from my house in Dunkirk, Nottingham!

Well, I’m not really good in bowling but I don’t mind about it 😛

Oh right, did you join in the crowd for Boxing Day yesterday?

I certainly did. I would have shown you some  photos but I was too busy going from stores to stores looking for some good bargains. I managed to buy some shirts for my clinical phase which will commence next year and met some friends along the way.

Okay, I guess that’s all for now. I think I should go downstairs and get ready for my ski trip. Until then, have fun!

Wafi 😉

Posted in 2011-Wafi