December 4, 2011, by Adlan Wafi Ramli

1 down, 1 to go

Hey there!

I’ve had my first essay exam of the year 2 days ago…and now, just one more left and then, I’ll be free!

Alhamdulillah, I am very delighted that I managed to answer the essay questions quite alright on Friday. At least, I felt confident during the exam. I just hope that I can perform really good for this next one.

Anyway, since the start of term, I rarely had enough time to go jogging since I’ve been working in the lab from 8am – 6pm (and sometimes up to 8pm) on weekdays. Yeap, if you’re doing labwork for your 3rd Year Project, you would rarely have free afternoons on Wednesdays (University students usually have sports or societies’ activities on Wednesday afternoons). I guess I just have to get use to it since I would eventually become a doctor and life would even be more challenging during that time.

But it’s not that bad, I do have some other ways to relieve stress. And one of the ways include devouring lots and lots of chocolates! And one of my favourites would be Ferrero Rocher. I went to Sainsbury’s last week and actually bought 3 boxes containing 24 pieces of Ferrero Rocher chocolates in each box! There was an offer during that time so I decided to buy 3 boxes. I know it might seem a bit silly to buy 3 boxes but I really do love chocolates.

Well, I need to get ready for my last exam before the holidays and hopefully, I’ll write something more interesting than examination next time. It’s just so hard not to think about examination when you’re going to face them in just a few more days. For now, have a great week & I’ll see you soon!

Wafi 😉

Posted in 2011-Wafi