June 12, 2023, by Postgraduate Placements Nottingham

Unleashing the Power of Digital Marketing: My Journey with Loopwheels

Tanveer Ahmed, a postgraduate student in Nottingham University Business School, shares his Researcher Academy placement experience with us.

When I first learned about the Researcher Academy’s Postgraduate Placements, I was immediately captivated by the opportunity it presented. Little did I know that this experience would take me on an extraordinary journey with Loopwheels, a groundbreaking wheelchair technology company based in Nottinghamshire. Today, I am thrilled to share my transformative experience and the invaluable lessons I learned while crafting a dynamic marketing strategy for Loopwheels, with a specific emphasis on digital marketing.

Tanveer

Taking the Leap:

Upon applying for the placement, I was filled with a blend of excitement and self-doubt. As a postgraduate student with a burning passion for driving empowerment and creating impactful change, I was drawn to Loopwheels’ innovative suspension wheels for wheelchairs. Despite some reservations about my qualifications, I summoned the courage to seize this opportunity, fuelled by my determination to make a significant difference in the realm of mobility and accessibility.

Formulating the Action Plan:

Loopwheels entrusted me with the task of developing a comprehensive 12-month action plan that would drive Loopwheels’ marketing efforts in both existing and new international markets. Our plan needed to be impactful, sustainable, and cost-effective, hinging upon key questions that would shape our strategy.

To kickstart the process, I delved deep into understanding our target audience, enabling us to tailor our marketing endeavors more effectively. Through meticulous market research, we identified key demographics and crafted buyer personas. This allowed us to establish connections with prospective customers who would benefit most from Loopwheels’ cutting-edge suspension technology.

Amplifying Brand Visibility through Digital Marketing:

Tanveer at Loopwheels offices

Harnessing the power of digital marketing, we embarked on enhancing Loopwheels’ visibility in the market. Leveraging various platforms, including social media giants like Facebook and Instagram, we engaged with potential customers and showcased the compelling testimonials from existing users. These testimonials vividly conveyed the transformative benefits of Loopwheels, captivating our audience’s attention. Furthermore, we devised targeted online advertising campaigns that ensured our message reached specific geographic regions and interest groups.

Sustainability played a pivotal role in our marketing content strategy. We aimed to provide valuable and inspiring content that instilled confidence in our customers, propelling them to take action. Educational blog posts, captivating videos, and interactive webinars were among the resources we utilized to position Loopwheels as a thought leader within the industry, driving our customers to engage and trust our brand.

Measuring Success and Collaboration:

To gauge the efficacy of our marketing efforts, we identified key performance indicators (KPIs) and established benchmarks for tracking impact. Metrics such as website traffic, conversion rates, and social media engagement offered invaluable insights that guided our decision-making process. Throughout this transformative journey, I was consistently supported by Loopwheels’ remarkable team. They placed immense trust in my abilities, granting me autonomy in decision-making. Regular meetings with the general manager, Gemma, and Marketing Director Ian allowed for progress updates, presentations, and brainstorming sessions that fueled creativity and generated exciting ideas.

Reflecting on my experience

I am deeply grateful for the invaluable insights gained on placement with Loopwheels. It enabled me to bridge the gap between academic research skills and real-world challenges, cultivating expertise in digital marketing, all while contributing to a company dedicated to transforming lives. I wholeheartedly recommend the Researcher Academy’s placements to postgraduate students, as they provide unparalleled opportunities for skill development, network expansion, and the discovery of one’s true potential.

If you have any further inquiries or wish to connect, please feel free to reach out to me on LinkedIn. I would be delighted to answer any questions you may have. You can find me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/tanveerhreydoy/

Excellence Through Experience: Why do a Researcher Academy placement?

Posted in PlacementsResearcher AcademyResearcher MobilityUncategorized