elnaz sedighara, ingenuity lab member, female entrepreneur, female entrepreneur nottingham, new business nottingham, elsedra, elsedra consultancy, legal services nottingham

June 8, 2016, by The Ingenuity Lab

Elsedra: consultancy and teamwork

In the Ingenuity Lab, no day is the same and every member has a different story and requirements.  As a group, we support each other, collaborate and ensure we have as much fun along the day; creating a melting pot of ideas!  Each week, we will introduce one of our exemplary members and their business to you!

Elnaz Sedighara runs two businesses from the Ingenuity Lab. This week we caught up with her to find out about her consultancy company Elsedra.

Age: 29

Nationality: Iranian

Company name: Elsedra

elsedra, talk with action, elsedra logo, iranian consultancy business, ingenuity lab business, university of nottingham alumni, university of nottingham business women, nottingham entrepreneur

www.elsedra.co.uk

What did you study at the University of Nottingham?

MA in International Relations

What made you want to be an entrepreneur?

I was working as a legal assistant in a law firm in London. While I was there, I realised I wanted more opportunities than I had in that role and wanted to treat my clients in a different way. At Elsedra I see my clients as my team and believe that we can accomplish greater things together.

What is your business concept?

elsedra, elsedra ltd, nottingham business, mailbox, university of nottingham business, nottingham alumni business women, female entrepreneurs

Elsedra is a consultancy company which provides various services including business management and legal services – creating a platform for people to take their business to the next level. We recently expanded our team and are now able to provide web and graphic design services, which is an exciting new element for the business!

Our main clients are Iranian, and sharing similar backgrounds and goals to many of my clients is an essential asset of how we make the business a success.

What stage are you currently at in setting up your company/business?

Elsedra is trading at the moment and we are shortly setting up our second office in Iran. It’s great to see it growing and attracting such a strong client base.

What challenges have you faced during the process?

My visa circumstances changed a lot when I was initially setting up Elsedra, which caused a lot of distractions.

How has being an Ingenuity Lab member helped you?

It’s great being part of the Ingenuity Lab community! They provide me with on-going support in various ways, including mentoring and diverse networking opportunities. Being involved with the dynamic and professional environment has allowed me to remain consistent on my entrepreneurship journey.

What are your goals for this year?

So our biggest focus is launching our office overseas and expanding our team in Nottingham. As well as this, we are working hard on our two projects called ‘Wiser Visa’ and ‘Iran Sheen’. The website for Iran Sheen will be launching very soon, so stay tuned for it’s story!

We wish Elnaz and her team the best of luck with all that they’ve got going on over the next few months! Please visit the Elsedra website if you would like to find out more about the work they do.  

Please do ensure you subscribe to this blog to keep updated about our events and activities!  You can also follow us on Facebook, TwitterLinkedIn and Instagram.

Posted in MembersNew BusinessPromotionShowcaseThe Ingenuity Lab