February 13, 2014, by Nottingham Advantage Award
Enterprise – Outstanding Female Entrepreneur of the Year Prize
Our annual Celebration Event is scheduled for Monday 9 June 2014. If you have successfully completed the Award by earning 30 credits or have been shortlisted for one of the Employer-Supported Prizes, you will be invited to the event.
There are several top employers who are sponsoring prizes this year, along with the Vice-Chancellor’s Prize. Prize winners will receive awards such as lunch with the vice president of the company, an internship position, a session with a career coach, or various vouchers and give-aways.
This week we would like to feature the Enterprise – Outstanding Female Entrepreneur of the Year Prize. The statement and information below was sent to us by Enterprise to promote their prize.
This prize, supported by Enterprise Rent-a-Car, recognises the outstanding achievement of a female student for their entrepreneurial approaches to activities undertaken throughout the Award.
Why does Enterprise sponsor this prize?
Enterprise has invested heavily in supporting female employees to move into management roles within their company. They have done this as part of their aim to promote a diverse workforce and Enterprise has been recognised as one of The Times Top 50 Employers for Women for the sixth year in a row.
What are we looking for in your application?
We are looking for evidence that you have demonstrated an enterprising approach towards activities throughout the Nottingham Advantage Award. For instance:
- Have you used an enterprising or innovative approach to overcome a challenge or to solve a problem?
- Have you set up a business, charity or social enterprise?
- Have you used an enterprising or innovative approach towards the development of a project?
- Have you taken part in enterprise and entrepreneurship modules?
- Can you provide evidence of the essential employability skills you have gained as a result of participating in enterprise activities?
We would also like to know:
- How do you plan to take these skills forward in the future?
- Why is it important to you to gain recognition through this prize?
- How would you use the prize money?
Am I eligible to apply?
Please ensure you have read the terms and conditions before submitting your nomination.
What is the prize?
- An invitation to our GM Club event — an event for our top performing branch and area managers hosted by our General Manager or Vice President.
- £150 Capital Bonds vouchers which can be used in many high street shops.
No comments yet, fill out a comment to be the first