May 6, 2018, by Susan
Dissertation Chronicles: Part 2
6. Okay you’ve written quite a lot … Well done! Take a month off! Do nothing!
7. You’ve reread what you’ve written …. And realise you were no position to take a month off babe. This is a hot mess. A HOT mess.
8. Eat, sleep, diss, repeat. You’re treating this essay like it’s 95% of your entire degree and not, you know … 10%. It looks like these are exams will have to revise for themselves until you rid yourself of this damn essay.
9. Quality is out the window. Care is out the window. Just finish it.
10. IT’S DONE!
11. Oh no it’s not … you have a bibliography. Should only take an hour or two, right?
13. Deadline Day
No comments yet, fill out a comment to be the first