May 31, 2013, by Gemma
So Nearly There
I’ve been at home for nearly two weeks now. In hindsight, it probably wasn’t the best of ideas as coming home is usually more like a holiday than a time to revise. Maybe I would have been more productive if I had stayed in Nottingham. Nevertheless, I’ve enjoyed revision breaks of playing with my baby cousin, eating Chinese, walking along South Bank, and impromptu BBQs.
I cannot wait until Tuesday. My last exam. My last opportunity to contribute to my degree. Scary thought!
Things that help get me through revision:
- Supermalt – An energy malt drink packed with lots of flavour; perhaps an acquired taste.
- South Park – There are re-runs from about 10pm pretty much every evening. My favourite characters are Jimmy and Butters, they’re just so funny.
- Choice FM – My favourite radio station. I just can’t revise without some background music.
Things I’m looking forward to after exams:
- Holiday in Spain with one of my best friends. Sun, beaches, and a blue sea…what more could you want?
- New film “The Purge” – It looks super creepy! Imagine living in a world where once a year for 12 hours, all crime is legal…
- Graduation Ball! This year the theme is Alice in Wonderland. I’ll have to think of some sort of accessory to go with the theme.
Good luck with exams if you’re not done yet!
No comments yet, fill out a comment to be the first