April 21, 2012, by Adlan Wafi Ramli

Salzburg, Austria

Hello again,

As promised…here’s Salzburg! I have to say that this is my favourite destination city out of the 3 in my Halfway Breakaway.

2 things which are popular in Salzburg: The Sound of Music & Mozart. So, if you’re a fan of any of these, book your flight tickets.

Just look at the pictures from my 2nd destination city:

A small village in Salzburg which my friend and I visited during The Sound of Music Tour. Even if you don't know the movie, you can always go on this trip to have a look at the majestic views this place can offer.

This is the apple strudel that we had whilst on the tour. Simply delish!

This is the best hot chocolate that I've tasted throughout my Halfway Breakaway

This t-shirt has a really witty remark. Truth be told, I always got confused between Australia and Austria when I was a kid.

Mozart's birthplace is situated right next to a restaurant which I always had my lunch or dinner whilst in Salzburg since there aren't that many halal restaurants.

Jumbo Shrimps from Nordsee

The view of Salzburg from above

So, that’s Salzburg for you! Salzburg is probably one of the places that I’d like to go again. I just realized that no matter where I go, it’s usually the natural beauty that catches my eye and Salzburg is full of it.
I’ve always been impressed with the creations of God rather than the creations of men. The whole world is simply a breathtaking view that could make anyone be grateful of in life.
Next week is my last week in Surgery attachment. I’ll talk about my medical life in my next post before I complete my story about the Halfway Breakaway. Until then, take care!
Being me,
Wafi 😉
Posted in 2011-Wafi