About this blog
The Researcher Academy is the network for researchers and their support staff at the University of Nottingham. Designed around the unique needs of the postgraduate researcher; our placements are paid opportunities based around flexible hours of work, and are delivered in partnership with a vast range of employers from small local businesses to multinational organisations.
- Developing research and professional skills in Transylvania
- 3 reasons not to go on an overseas institutional visit
- The UoN DTP PhD – the lives behind the acronyms 10 years later!
- New Chair of Research Staff Group: Leading a Positive Culture of Change
- My experience of the Researcher Academy’s Innovation and KE training programme