About this blog
The Researcher Academy is the network for researchers and their support staff at the University of Nottingham. Designed around the unique needs of the postgraduate researcher; our placements are paid opportunities based around flexible hours of work, and are delivered in partnership with a vast range of employers from small local businesses to multinational organisations.
- How a postgraduate researcher helped us focus on the next step for our business
- Discovering the value of good company culture
- Gaining confidence through two placement experiences
- My placement for a cutting-edge research project with Biodiversify and ClimateHorizon
- If you don’t know what a metamaterial is…