LockinChina: To Stay, Or Not To Stay
February 10, 2017
By Eve Wan, Third Year BA International Media and Communication Studies LockInChina.com is an overseas elite recruitment website in China, focussing on helping Chinese companies recruiting overseas graduates and experienced talents. LockIn China help Chinese students, and other students with Mandarin-language skills, seeking opportunities in China. Triggered by both the increasing restriction of hiring international …
Subscribe by email
About this blog
This blog is run by the Business School Postgraduate Careers Service. We are a specialist service providing career development support to all MBA, MSc and PhD students within the Business School. Within this blog we will share articles of interest and events we are running to help you fulfil your potential as you progress your career.
- How I gained UK work experience and brought my skills to a UK charity.
- Career Transitions: An important week in the MBA calendar
- Making the most of my my master’s year helped me gain a UK graduate job!
- An International Student’s Journey: From Uncertainty To Confidence About My Future
- Five Years in 365 Days: A Guide to NUBS Postgraduate Careers
#internationalstudents #NUBS #NUBSPCareers #UoN #UoNCareers alumni applying for jobs banking career events careers Charity china exams game theory graduate jobs graduation international students jaguar land rover job applications jobs logistics marketing MBA MSc networking NUBS Postgraduate Careers opportunity part time work personal brand Postgraduate Postgraduate Placements Nottingham project purchasing Researcher Academy returning home revision sainsbury's skills development strategy supply chain temp UK UK work experience work work abroad