February 10, 2017
By Eve Wan, Third Year BA International Media and Communication Studies LockInChina.com is an overseas elite recruitment website in China, focussing on helping Chinese companies recruiting overseas graduates and experienced talents. LockIn China help Chinese students, and other students with Mandarin-language skills, seeking opportunities in China. Triggered by both the increasing restriction of hiring international …
Subscribe by email
About this blog
- How I gained UK work experience and brought my skills to a UK charity.
- Career Transitions: An important week in the MBA calendar
- Making the most of my my master’s year helped me gain a UK graduate job!
- An International Student’s Journey: From Uncertainty To Confidence About My Future
- Five Years in 365 Days: A Guide to NUBS Postgraduate Careers