February 10, 2017
By Eve Wan, Third Year BA International Media and Communication Studies LockInChina.com is an overseas elite recruitment website in China, focussing on helping Chinese companies recruiting overseas graduates and experienced talents. LockIn China help Chinese students, and other students with Mandarin-language skills, seeking opportunities in China. Triggered by both the increasing restriction of hiring international …
Subscribe by email
About this blog
- An International Student’s Journey: From Uncertainty To Confidence About My Future
- Five Years in 365 Days: A Guide to NUBS Postgraduate Careers
- CV Templates – Style over Substance?
- Career Coaching Services: Thinking that you need to pay for career coaching? Think again!
- Finding work in your home country whilst in the UK (Wendi Wu now working for BP(China) provides advice)