Posts by Tom T
Nothing could be found
Subscribe by email
About this blog
Welcome to Entrepreneurship at Nottingham, a blog produced by the Ingenuity Lab team at The Haydn Green Institute.
Part of the Nottingham University Business School, the Institute provides a programme of world class entrepreneurial education, with the aim of developing the innovators and entrepreneurs of the future. This includes The Ingenuity Lab, which provides University of Nottingham students and alumni with practical business development, building entrepreneurial skills to encourage innovation. The Lab has over 200 members, with over 160 new and early stage start-ups.
This blog will showcase Ingenuity Lab services and the entrepreneurial successes of its members, as well as covering research activity from academics within The Institute.
- YES22 – Meet the Finalists!
- Coping with global challenges by enhancing UK-China cooperation in agricultural research and innovation – Dr Bin Wu
- Holding the FIFA World Cup in Qatar is not an innovation – and here’s why
- Social Enterprise Day: the Ingenuity Programme
- YES: Demystifying knowledge exchange, innovation and enterprise