Subscribe by email
About this blog
The Ingenuity Lab Team is part of the Haydn Green Institute at The University‘s enterprise start-up centre, with 1,300 members and over 100 active businesses. Our creative members consist of current students and alumni, whom we support with practical business development, building entrepreneurial skills & encourage innovation. This blog will cover The Ingenuity Lab services; share stories written by our members about their entrepreneurial successes and inform you about our collaborative business development events and activities. We look forward to sharing with you!
- YES22 – Meet the Finalists!
- Coping with global challenges by enhancing UK-China cooperation in agricultural research and innovation – Dr Bin Wu
- Holding the FIFA World Cup in Qatar is not an innovation – and here’s why
- Social Enterprise Day: the Ingenuity Programme
- YES: Demystifying knowledge exchange, innovation and enterprise
AceDee Consultancy adam vowles advice business development business pitch comfy bum Competitions creative creativity dolly peters Elnaz Sedighara Engineers in Business entrepreneur entrepreneurship game handy green institute for innovation and entrepreneurship haydn green institute hungry panda ignite the mind ingenuity16 finalists Ingenuity17 ingenuity18 ingenuity lab ingenuity lab member innovation Iran Sheen kohl kreatives lawrence brand marketing models networking nottingham nottingham business nottingham university business school pitch@palace porterlight bicycles london quensus recipes SEO students technological innovation technology The university of Nottingham university of nottingham alumni Yoop