February 4, 2015, by Andrea Ranford
Here Come the Girls!
Enterprise Rent-A-Car supports this fantastic prize, offering £150 Capital Bond vouchers which can be used in many high street shops!
Are you this year’s Female Entrepreneur of the Year?
Enterprise Rent-A-Car have invested heavily in supporting female employees to move into management roles within their company, ensuring women form a representative proportion at all levels. They have done this as part of their aim to promote a diverse workforce, gender diversity being one of their top priorities, reducing the concerns of glass ceiling restrictions.
Amongst other achievements, Enterprise Rent-A-Car have been named as one of The Times’ Top 50 Employers for Women in the UK for the 9th year running!
Through this prize, Enterprise Rent-A-Car are looking to recognise the outstanding achievement of a female student, particularly for their entrepreneurial approach and attitude to their activities and achievements throughout the Award.
Within your application for this prize, ensure you tell us about…
- Your project: Have you set up a business, charity or social enterprise? Have you taken modules to aid this and how have they helped?
- Your approach: How did you overcome challenges, solve problems and develop your project further?
- Provide evidence: Explain the essential employability skills that you have gained from these activities
- Looking forward: How will these skills aid you in the future?
- Eyes on the prize: Why is it important to you to gain recognition through this prize and how would you use the prize money?
It could be you claiming the Female Entrepreneur of the Year prize at this year’s Nottingham Advantage Award’s annual Celebration Event.
If you would like to apply, find out more on the application process by visiting Workspace. The deadline for applications is 5pm, Friday 20 February 2015. Terms and conditions apply.