January 21, 2013, by Hayley
Have you had the opportunity to showcase your imagination and creative flair through your Award modules?
If you think your Award modules have given you the chance to demonstrate your imagination and creativity, and want to gain recognition for it, then apply for our fantastic new Imagination Prize, supported by GE.
The winner will get £200 of Amazon vouchers! If you can demonstrate some of the following characteristics in your application then you may stand a chance of winning this fantastic prize….
- Supports Change – Advocates for ways to make more effective and beneficial changes
- Innovative – Challenges self and others to continuously come up with new and better ways of doing things
- Courage – Confidently acts on one’s points of view and makes tough decisions when required
- Resilient – Resolves difficult challenges in creative ways and pushes for success
You may have developed these attributes by taking part in some of the following activity…
- Been in a position of responsibility on an Students’ Union committee
- Worked as part of an innovative or enterprising campaign or project
- Taken part in environmental sustainability projects
- Gained responsibility during a part time job or volunteering position
To be eligible to apply for this prize you must accept the Prize Terms and Conditions on Workspace.
Nominations are open now!
No comments yet, fill out a comment to be the first