January 18, 2013, by Hayley
Do you think you’ve developed your collaboration and communication skills whilst taking part in the Award?
If you think your Award modules have increased your team spirit, communication, integrity and enthusiasm, and you want to gain recognition for it, then apply for our new Collaboration and Communication Prize, supported by BT!
The winner will get a day at BT headquarters, providing you with a fantastic networking opportunity and a mentoring session with a professional career coach, as well as £100 to support the learning of a language! If you can demonstrate some of the following characteristics in your application then you could win this fantastic prize;
- Team Spirit – You can get along and work really well with other people – whatever you are doing.
- Communication – You are great at making complex and technical information clear- whoever you are dealing with.
- Integrity – You keep your promises.
- Enthusiasm – You relish a challenge and believe in being the best at whatever you do.
- Working as a group on a project or enterprise
- Acting as a course rep or representing your fellow students in another capacity
- Working with external organisations or an employer to build a good working relationship
The above are only ideas – everybody takes different modules as part of the Award and you will all have different experiences. The panel will be looking for evidence that you can link your Award experience back to the prize and explain how you have enhanced your communication skills through the Award activity you have undertaken.
Terms and Conditions along with eligibility information is available on our workspace site.
Nominations are open now!
No comments yet, fill out a comment to be the first