January 23, 2015, by Andrea Ranford
And the winner is… You?!
Now is the time to get involved and apply for this year’s employer -supported prizes!
There are eight fantastic prizes up for grabs this year from a selection of top employers. These include Teach First, Experian, EY, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Accenture, BT, Coca–Cola Enterprises and last, but not least, GSK co-supporting the Vice-Chancellor’s Global Graduate Prize.
Over the next few weeks we will be putting each of the prizes under the spotlight so you will be able to learn more about them and even hear from previous winners.
Interested in applying?
Here is a checklist before you apply.
- You are a current registered University of Nottingham student, studying at the UK campus and will still be by 9 June 2015
o Inter-campus mobility scheme students, who will be returning from Ningbo or Malaysia campuses by 9 June 2015 are also eligible to apply
o Full-time students studying at Ningbo and Malaysia campuses are able to apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s Global Graduate Prize
- You will need to have completed and passed two Award modules before 9 June 2015
- Check the relevant prize Workspace pages for specific information relating to the prize and the employer supporting it
Dates for the Diary
- Question time: You must be able to attend the face-to-face interview during the weeks commencing 9 March or 16 March 2015, with further information sent once applications have been shortlisted
- Strike a Pose: Headshots of the winners and highly commended will take place on Wednesday 25 March 2015, to be featured in the Celebration Event brochure
- Let’s Celebrate: You will need to be available to attend the Celebration Event on Tuesday 9 June 2015, 2.30-5.30pm to collect your prize certificate from the employer
Applications are now open! You are able to apply for up to three prizes; however you can only be shortlisted for one prize. Nomination forms need to be emailed in individual emails to email@example.com before 5.00pm, Friday 20 February… Good Luck!
You never know, you could be the winner!