April 14, 2012, by Adlan Wafi Ramli

Prague, Czech Republic

Hello everybody,

As you all know, I’m still at King’s Mill Hospital even though most of you are going on a holiday or having fun with your family and friends 😛

I’m enjoying it though. I mean, I love meeting patients and take blood from them (does this make me sound like a vampire?).

Anyway, since you’re currently on your holiday, I might as well talk about the one that I had in February. Remember CAG?

The first country that I’ve been to was Czech Republic, and the chosen destination city – Prague!

Prague is truly a city full of cultures and histories. The Amazing Race (the reality show) actually gave me some info about the wonderful places around Prague. Just look at the pictures:

The museum in the city

Souvenirs from Prague

The Astronomical Clock - It tells time and as the name suggests, the date, the location of the sun, the moon and the zodiac

Charles Bridge!

I even saw a bear in Prague

The view of the city from above

The Dancing House - People say that it looks like it's dancing. I don't know, you be the judge

The city at night

The walls of the underground in Prague - in my opinion, it's really pretty

Marlenka Cake - a Prague delicacy

I just love travelling. Too bad I don’t get to do it for this holiday. Oh well, I have patients in the hospital whom would cheer me up. I’ll tell you about Salzburg next time, inshaAllah.

Till then, take care!

Being me,

Wafi 😉

Posted in 2011-Wafi