April 26, 2019, by Rob Ounsworth
Digital Research Roadshows: helping you make the most of our support and expertise
By Aleisha Turner
Digital Research Roadshows
The Digital Research Roadshows are a series of events aimed at helping you to develop and enhance your research through our Digital Research services.
The University’s Research Strategy has enabled access to new digital capabilities for researchers and these roadshows are designed to help attendees make the most of these services. Researchers at all stages of their careers are welcome.
- Remote, real-time collaboration with partners
- Advice and guidance for effective research data management
- Secure, compliant storage for research data
- Scalable, expandable compute facilities
- Specialist expertise in data analysis
- Discoverable and long-term archive storage
Each one-day roadshow will include:
- Presentations and demonstrations from academic colleagues who are actively realising benefits across all our Digital Research services
- Expert discussion panels on advanced data analysis techniques, research data management, and digital collaboration
- Specialist advice on opportunities for strengthening research grant proposals through effective utilisation and costing of Digital Research services
- A preview of currently under development and planned Digital Research services including the machine learning and data management technologies
Lunch and refreshments will be provided. Researchers at all stages of their careers welcome.
Please register here:
Aleisha Turner is an Engagement and Digital Research Specialist, Information Services