May 10, 2016, by Michael Jennings
Free events for Month of the Mind
Guest post from Claire Henson, People and Culture Events Co-ordinator.
We’d like to take this opportunity to welcome staff, students and the wider public to the ‘Month of the Mind’ events programme which focuses on ways that we can have a healthy mind; including talks from key note speakers, practical experiences of the techniques and discussions with local and national teachers and practitioners, including the Centre for Human Flourishing, Nottingham Back and Pain Team and The Reading Agency.
Take a look at our events below, and scroll down for links to book.
- Mindfulness drop in sessions – to book, email email@example.com
- Introduction to mindfulness – to book, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mindfulness and anxiety – book online
- Living with long-term pain – book online
- Mindful eating – book online
- Mindfulness in schools – book online
- The compassionate mind – to book, email email@example.com
- Reading well for health – postponed, new date will be advertised when confirmed
- Mindfulness in the workplace – cancelled
No comments yet, fill out a comment to be the first