May 20, 2019, by Claire Henson
Stronger together – Equality Diversity and Inclusion in Postgraduate Research Conference 2019
Wednesday 5th June 2019, 9.30am-3.30pm, Business School South, Jubilee Campus
Join us for this one-day conference on creating and fostering a research community and environment which celebrates and values equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI). There will be opportunities to meet representatives from staff and student networks, hear from University leaders and share your experiences.
It is free to attend and open to all postgraduate researchers, their supervisors and professional and administrative staff who support them.
Keynote speakers include:
- Professor Shearer West, Vice Chancellor
- Professor Sarah Sharples, Pro-Vice-Chancellor for Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Dr Karen Salt, Deputy chair of UKRI External Advisory Group for Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Professor Ian James Kidd, Assistant Professor, Department of Philosophy
- Tanya Lines, Diversity and Inclusion Manager/Lead- Strategic Management, The British Psychological Society
Book your place here:
No comments yet, fill out a comment to be the first
Leave a Reply