March 19, 2018, by Claire Henson
Healthy Eating Workshops
As part of the University’s Wellbeing Programme and to mark World Health Day 2018, we are offering staff the chance to attend a Healthy Eating Workshop.
The Healthy Eating Workshops will be led by a professional nutritionist from Hands on Health who will lead you through a discussion around the different food groups (the Eatwell plate) and food models, and how we can incorporate a healthy diet into our busy lives.
There will be an opportunity for Q&A at the end of the workshop, plus the chance to take away some informative leaflets and recipe cards.
Upon completion of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Utilise practical skills to incorporate healthy eating into a busy lifestyle
- Be confident in making informed and sustainable healthy lifestyle choices
- Dispel common myths around nutrition and healthy eatinG
Workshops are taking place across our campuses at the following times and locations:
- 12 noon-1pm, Wednesday 4 April. LG6 Trent Building, University Park
- 11am-12pm, Thursday 5 April. C02 Business School South, Jubilee Campus
- 1-2pm, Thursday 5 April. B38s Trent Building, University Park
- 12 noon-1pm, Friday 6 April. B13 Main Building, Sutton Bonington
- 12 noon-1pm, Monday 9 April. Derby School Nursing Room 306
- 11-12am, Tuesday 10 April. Studio 7, Kings Meadow Campus
- 1-2pm, Tuesday 10 April. C47 Dearing Building, Jubilee Campus
These workshops are open to all staff. Places are limited so book now and don’t miss out.
No comments yet, fill out a comment to be the first