June 6, 2016
News related to driverless cars is becoming increasingly popular in recent years, and these self-driving vehicles may be on the market as early as next year. Several large companies such as Google, Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Apple, Microsoft and many more, are investing in the driverless technologies that will soon provide us with our ground transportation, …
Subscribe by email
About this blog
- Will Planes Be Pilotless? The Future of Commercial Aviation
- Is air traffic optimisation really that important?
- Spending time in industry during the PhD
- Explosive bubbles: Is it really the future of subsonic flow control?
- An insight into the future of in-flight experience: the good, the promising and the ugly