Posts by Tom T
Nothing could be found
Subscribe by email
About this blog
The Green Chemicals Beacon addresses the challenge of securing the sustainable low carbon economy of the future. Our multi-disciplinary research team integrates world-leading expertise in metabolic engineering, process development and sustainable chemistry to address UN Sustainable Development Goals, including Climate Action and Sustainable Industrialisation.
- Business Partnerships
- Circular Economy
- climate change
- EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Sustainable Chemistry
- Metabolic Engineering
- Sustainable Chemicals Industry Forum
- Sustainable Chemistry
- Sustainable Processing Technologies
- Synthetic Biology
- The magic Lanterna: harnessing light for sustainable chemicals
- Super sustainable processes: making green hydrogen from waste.
- A shock to the system: how biotech is using nature to tackle climate change.
- Planet organic: an interview with Dr Mattia Silvi
- Machines can be green: how AI is making chemistry more sustainable.