Subscribe by email
About this blog
Welcome to the Primary Education Network blog from the primary team at The University of Nottingham School of Education. The blog is inspired by teaching, learning and research in primary schools and in the field of primary education. In this blog we will raise current issues and get cutting edge research and practitioner insights into them.
- Making History Count in the Primary Classroom: digging deeper into Ofsted’s primary history review.
- Supporting learners with dyscalculia and maths difficulties in the primary classroom
- Have we dropped the ball? Promoting PE in the primary curriculum.
- The Power of an Immersive Curriculum
- Under the Microscope: a closer look at Ofsted’s science research review